Find here latest FPSC Jobs 2015 October Apply Online Federal Public Service Commission with relative criteria.
• General Knowledge Instructor
• Sergeant at Arms
• Deputy Director (LAN)
• Deputy Director
• Deputy Captain Superintendent
• Assistant Security Officer
• Assistant Private Sectretary
• Assistant Electronic Engineer
|Title:||FPSC Jobs Advertisement October 2015 Apply Online ASF & National Assembly Secretariat|
|Last Date to Apply:||19 Oct 2015|
|Job Posted Date:||5th Oct 2015|
|Address:||FPSC Agha Khan Road, F-5/1, Islamabad|
|Department:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Education Required:||Masters, MCS, MSC, Graduation, Matric, Relevant Diploma|
Advertisement of FPSC Jobs October 2015 Apply Online ASF & National Assembly Secretariat
- Case NO.F.4-130/2015-R (10/2015). GENERAL KNOWLEDGE INSTRUCTOR (BS-17). TEMPORARY. LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY. PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY. KARACHI. MINISTRY OF PORTS AND SHIPPING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Master degree in International Relations. EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years post qualification experience of teaching current affairs in a service institution or equal number of Sea Service in the Rank. MAXIMUM AGE: 32 years fijus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
- Case No.F.4-133/2015-R(10/2015). SERGEANT-AT-ARMS (BS- 19), PERMANENT. NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT. ISLAMABAD. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ’C’ Master’s degree from HEC recognized University. EXPERIENCE: Ten (10) years service in BS-17 and above in security matters. MAXIMUM AGE: 35 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
- Case No.F.4-136/2015-R (10/2015). DEPUTY DIRECTOR (LAN) (BS-18), PERMANENT. NATIONAL ASSEMBLY SECRETARIAT. ISLAMABAD. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ MCS/M.Sc. in Computer Sciences/IT/Information Security/Software Engineering or any other equivalent degree from HEC recognized University. EXPERIENCE: Five (5) years relevant post qualification experience rendered in Public/Private Sector. MAXIMUM AGE: 30 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
- Case No.F.4-142/2015-R. (10/2015). DEPUTY DIRECTOR (BS- 18), PERMANENT. DIRECTORATE OF DOCK WORKERS SAFETY. (REGIONAL OFFICE) GWADAR. MINISTRY OF PORTS AND SHIPPING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. EXPERIENCE: (i) Five (5) years post qualification experience in testing appliances/ inspection of loading/ discharging of cargo on ports in Semi Government/ Government Organization, (ii) Knowledge of Labour Laws, Dock Laborers Act and the Pakistan Dock Labourers Regulations. AGE LIMIT: 25-35 years fijus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
- Case No. F.4-143/2015-R (10/2015) DEPUTY CAPTAIN SUPERINTENDENT (BS-191. TEMPORARY LIKELY TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY. PAKISTAN MARINE ACADEMY.
KARACHI. MINISTRY OF PORTS AND SHIPPING. MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Certificate of Competency as Master Foreign Going or equivalent Naval qualifications. EXPERIENCE: Two (2) years experience in Training Establishment for sailors or equal number of Sea Service in the Rank. MAXIMUM AGE: 50 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
- Case No.F.4-145/2015-R (10/2015). THREE ASSISTANT SECURITY OFFICERS/ DEPUTY ASSISTANT DIRECTORS
(BS-16 WITH SPECIAL PAY @ RS. 150/- P.M.), PERMANENT. AIRPORTS SECURITY FORCE. CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION). MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Bachelor’s Degree. PHYSICAL STANDARD OF FITNESS: (i) Minimum height: For male 5′-6″ or 168 cm and for female 5′-2″ or 157 cm. (ii) Minimum Weight: For male 106 Lbs or 48.1 Kg and for female 45 Kg or 99.2 Lbs. (iii) Minimum Chest Measurement: For male 323/4″ or 83 cm, Expanded 34%” or 88 cm. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years fijus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Punjab=One and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Two. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
NOTE: The eligibility of the candidates with regard to Physical Standard of Fitness as advertised will be determined on the basis of medical examination to be arranged by the ASF, Cabinet Secretariat (Aviation Division) as and when required.
- Case No.F.4-146/2015-R (10/2015). ASSISTANT PRIVATE SECRETARY (BS-161. TEMPORARY LIKELY TO CONTINUE. MINISTRY OF PLANNING. DEVELOPMENT AND REFORM- MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: (i) Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s degree from a University recognized by HEC. (ii) Minimum shorthand speed 100 w.p.m. and typing speed of 50 w.p.m. (iii) Must be computer literate. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Sindh (Urban). (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
Case No.F.4-147/2015-R (10/2015). TWO ASSISTANT ELECTRONIC ENGINEERS (BS-161. TEMPORARY BUT LIKELY TO BE CONTINUED FOR AN INDEFINITE PERIOD. PAKISTAN METEOROLOGICAL DEPARTMENT. CABINET SECRETARIAT (AVIATION DIVISION). MINIMUM QUALIFICATION: Three (3) years post Matric Diploma in Electronics/ Instruments/ Mechatronics from a recognized institution. EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years post qualification experience in Operation & maintenance of electronic equipment. AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. DOMICILE: Sindh(Rural)=One and GBFATA=One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible).
FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- All cases will be processed as per Commission’s policy laid down in General Instructions as displayed at FPSC’s Website. Candidates are advised to go through the General Instructions particularly para- 16 of the same to update themselves before applying.
- All applications for General Recruitment in BS-16 and above must be submitted online through FPSC’s website fpsc.gov.pk. Detailed General Instructions/ guidelines to apply online are available on the website. No hardcopy of online application is required from the applicants. However, those applicants who do not have access to internet facility, are allowed to submit their applications on or before the closing date i.e. 19.10.2015 addressed to Secretary FPSC on plain paper giving detailed particulars in the light of prescribed conditions for the post applied for, intimating difficulties in submission of online applications. Such applications will be accepted subject to approval of the Commission.
- It will be mandatory for the candidates to bring original CNIC, Treasury Receipt and downloaded copy of Admission Certificate at the time of Screening/ Written Test. (The candidates should realize that nothing except original Treasury Receipt would be admissible as a valid document. It is reiterated that the candidates must preserve the original T.R and do not send the same to FPSC office in advance, so as to avoid any inconvenience at the time of entry in the Examination Halls).
- The Pre-selection criteria for interview will be as per policy of the Commission contained in para-16 (A,B&C) of General Instructions, the candidates will be required to furnish attested copies of requisite documents viz: two photographs, Matric, Intermediate certificates, Bachelor, Master, M.Phil, Ph.D Degrees, CNIC, Experience Certificate( where required) showing nature of job/ detailed job description issued by an authorized officer of the Ministry/Division/Department concerned, Domicile Certificate, Departmental Permission Certificate (in case of government servant) as well as Original TR (in non-test cases) within 15 days of the Notice from FPSC by post. SMS and E-mail. The candidates who fail to furnish the requisite documents within stipulated time or furnish incorrect/incomplete information their candidature shall be liable to rejection. Therefore, they are advised to keep their documents ready for submission to FPSC by the due date. From requisition of documents it should not be presumed that the candidate is preselected. Eligibility of the candidates in all respects shall be reckoned upto the closing date.
The Application Fee for posts (BS-16 & 17 = Rs. 300/-; BS-18= Rs. 750/-; BS-19 = Rs. 1200/-; BS-20 and above= Rs. 1500/-) may
- be deposited on or before the closing date in the nearest Government treasury or in a branch of National Bank of Pakistan or in a State treasury authorized to transact business on behalf of Government under head “C02101 -ORGANS OF STATE EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY FPSC”. Bank draft / Cheque/ Postal Order is not acceptable.
- Admission Certificates for Screening (MCQ’s Test) for BS-16 & 17 posts and Written (Descriptive Test) for BS-18 & above posts, for General Recruitment Cases will be placed on the website of FPSC i.e. fpsc.qov.pk on 23rd November. 2015 tentatively. Candidates are advised to frequently visit this website. They will be intimated through SMS as well. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
- Conduct of Test: (i) The Screening (MCQ)/Written (Descriptive) Test for Consolidated Advt. No. 10/2015 will tentatively be held from 12.2015 onwards. However, in small cases such tests can be conducted even in the very next month or as early as possible so candidates are advised to frequently visit FPSC website for the updates.
(ii) (a) Tests for the post of Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) will be held at Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar and Quetta centers only, if sufficient number of candidates at each center are available.
- Candidates for the post of APS will first be called fortyping test and those who qualify the Typing Test by producing required typing speed as mentioned in the advertisement will be allowed to appear in Shorthand Test. While those who will not qualify typing Test will be relieved without subjecting them to Shorthand test.
- Moreover, it will be mandatory for the candidates that minimum 80% of the Shorthand Test passage has been written by them in shorthand outline. Otherwise, the candidate will be declared as fail.
- Change of Centre: No request for change of centre shall be entertained except only in genuine hardship cases. The candidates can apply for change of centre with proper proof latest by 10.2015. Thereafter no such request shall be entertained.
To download Chalan Form, Click here
Click here to Apply Online :