Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts. Junior Auditor (BPS-11), Stenotypist (BPS-14), Data Entry Operator (BSP-12) and Pesh Imam (BPS-9). Vocation open doors for session 2016 are declared at The Office of Pakistan Military Accountant General for new 367 bulky and best posts of Stenotypist, Data Entry Operator, Junior Auditor and Pesh Imam. NTS applications on a recommended structure are required from Pakistan nationals of dedicated nature and who are additionally qualified as having Bachelor’s degree in Commerce (B.COM), FA with shorthand and writing, Bachelors degree BA, BSC in Physics, Maths, Statistics and Dars-e-Nizami Sanad Holder.
Arrangements will be made at any area in Pakistan (Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Punjab). Pakistan Military Accountant General Jobs 2016 NTS Application Form and most recent commercial is Published today on Sunday 31st of January for February 2016’s enlistment.
Pakistan Military Accountant General Jobs 2016 for The posts of Stenotypist Junior Auditor Data Entry Operator
Note: Disable/ Women/ Minorities/ etc. can also apply against prescribed quota by Government.
General Terms & Conditions and Instructions:
- Only Eligible/Short-listed candidates shall be called fortest/interview, and no TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Employees of the Government/Semi Government may apply through proper channel.
- Number of vacancies can be increased/decreased at any stage before final selection.
- Please do not attach copies of educational certificates at this stage.
- Age/Education will be calculated with effect from the closing date for receipt of applications.
- Maximum age limit may be relaxed as per government policy, detail of which is also available on NTS website. However general relaxation of 5x years is already included in age limit.
- The posts are purely temporary and can be terminated at any time.
- Selected candidates can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
For Application Form &test fee Deposit Slip and detailed instructions, please visit NTS website: www.nts.org.pk Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Last Date to Apply:
20-02-2016, is last date to accept applications reached at NTS Office.