There are more than 60 private medical colleges in Pakistan. Now, due to the new policy, only students who are up to certain merit can get admission to private medical colleges in Pakistan for MBBS degrees. If you are not eligible for MBBS admissions in the Government sector and your merit is also not affordable for your MBBS degree in Govt institutes, you may have to take admitted to private medical colleges and dental colleges for MBBS /BDS degree.
In this regard to complete your MBBS degree, you may have to pay a fee in Pakistan on a self-finance basis. You can take admitted to an MBBS in a private college on self-finance.
There are a total of 8000 seats are available for the private sector for MBBS admission each year. Approximately 12 Lakh to 18 Lakh rupees has to pay as MBBS Cost in Pakistan on a self-finance basis admission each year.
Fee Structure For MBBS (Session 2023)
If you want to apply for MBBS in session 2023 you must read the fee structure for MBBS admission session 2023 here.
What is Self Finance Admission MBBS
Self-finance quota is used when a candidate could not clear an initial test or could not complete a merit-based admission test/entry test for admission to MBBS. Self Finance is a management quota and candidates who can afford the cost of MBBS 12 Lakh to 18 Lakh per year can apply for self-finance admission.
MBBS in 2023-2024 Top Medical Colleges List in Pakistan
Bachelor in medicine and bachelor in surgery (MBBS) has huge respect in Pakistan. Doctors who have completed their MBBS in Pakistan serve the nation in a delightful manner. People respect them a lot due to doctors.
S.No. Name of Colleges Fee (Per Year) 1. Dow University of Health Sciences Karachi 3,20,933/Year
2. University of Karachi 3,77,498/Year
3. King Edward Medical University Lahore 3,20,933/Year
4. Punjab University Lahore 3,20,933/Year
5. Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women Sindh 3,20,933/Year
6. The Liaquat University of Medical and Health Sciences Sindh 3,20,933/Year
7. University of Balochistan Quetta 3,20,933/Year
8. Shaheed Mohtarma Benazir Bhutto Medical University Sindh 31,900/Year
9. University of Health Sciences Lahore 3,77,498/Year
10. University of Sindh 3,77,498/Year