PEEF Scholarships 2023 Apply Online
The Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF) has been pleased to announce dates for PEEF Scholarships 2023 session in 5 categories persons.
Applicant should pass matriculation or intermediate exams in the year 2022 and have to continue qualification in intermediate and bachelor program 2023 to onward.
PEEF Special quota Education Scholarship for Inter and Bachelor program 2023 has been announced by the department for all of Punjab provinces.
Applicant should have residence and domicile of Punjab Province and have marks in matric/inter at least 60% or above is eligible for PEEF Scholarships 2023.
Who Can Apply for PEEF Scholarships 2023
PEEF has divided PEEF Scholarships 2023 into special quotas. In PEEF Special Quota there are five categories. So, before applying you should know about PEEF special quota Scholarships 2023.
Students can apply for PEEF Special Quota Scholarships 2023 when their father/mother has died. For this Orphan students should provide the death certificates of their mother and father along with other documents.
Children of Grade 1-4 Class Govt Servants
A student whose father or mother is a class four government servant (Scale 1 to Scale 4) is eligible to apply for PEEF Scholarships 2023. In this regard, the applicant should provide the salary slip of his father/mother along with all documents for proof.
Minority students are also eligible for PEEF Scholarships 2023. This PEEF Scholarships 2023 special quota is also for minorities. Other than Muslims are eligible and can apply for PEEF Scholarships 2023 special quota.
Students who are disabled can apply for PEEF Scholarships 2023 special quota. For this, they should provide a disability certificate along with PEEF Scholarships form to show their disability.
Martyred in Terrorism Attack Children
Children of those martyred in Terrorism Attacks are also eligible for PEEF Special quota scholarships 2023.
Eligibility For PEEF Scholarships 2023
- Applicant should have domicile of Punjab and is eligible for PEEF Scholarships 2023.
- Applicant should have at least 60% marks in matriculation / intermediate 2022 session from all Punjab boards or Federal Board Islamabad is eligible for PEEF Scholarships 2023.
- Only Federal Government or private schools or colleges located in Punjab province are eligible for PEEF Scholarships 2023.
- Parents’ total income should be less than Rs 23000/- per month and can apply for PEEF Special quota scholarships 2023
- Grade 1-4 class government servants’ total monthly income of Rs 23000/- is (if they are only surviving from this) are passed away from these terms and conditions.
- Applicants whose father or mother has died in terrorist attacks are Exclude from the above terms and conditions
- Only regular or studying in registered colleges or universities are eligible for PEEF Special Quota scholarships 2023.
How to Apply for PEEF Scholarships 2023
If you are fulfilling the above desire and want to get a handsome amount from the Punjab Educational Endowment Fund visit https://www.peef.org.pk/specialquota-scholarship and download the application form for PEEF Special quota Scholarships 2023.
Complete this PEEF Scholarship Form 2023 and submit it to The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road Lahore (54600) by 19th April 2023. After due dates applications should not be entertained by the department. You can apply online by the above PEEF link for special quota scholarships 2023.
PEEF Scholarships 2023 Deadline
You can apply online for PEEF Scholarships 2023 till 19th April 2023. After that, your application for PEEF Special quota scholarships 2023 will be rejected by the department